About SHINE Foot & Ankle Center
Once you step into our doors at SHINE Foot & Ankle Center, you can expect that Dr. John and the entire SHINE team are truly interested in getting to know YOU! We like to inject tasteful humor into our visits to keep our patients comfortable and relaxed. At SHINE, we know that no one Foot or Ankle treatment is the same. There is no “one size fits all” treatment plan in our office. Our approach to your Foot and Ankle treatment is to think outside of the box. We want to be sure that we are exhausting all of the options to get you the results you deserve. If you require surgical care, you can be assured that Dr. John will provide the best options and care, from start to finish. At SHINE Foot & Ankle Center, we place a strong emphasis on patient empowerment through practical education.
At SHINE Foot & Ankle Center, we want you to feel comfortable and know that your concerns will be met and all of your questions answered. Dr. John is relatable to his patients, which helps him better understand their issues. Through his years of experience and continued education and training as a Podiatric Foot and Ankle Specialist, he feels that his friendly demeanor and approach sets him apart from other Foot and Ankle doctors in the Austin area. It has also provided him the pleasure of lasting relationships with his patients. Dr. John has the ability to understand and successfully treat your Foot and Ankle ailments. While providing the best in proven Podiatric treatments and technology, Dr. John strives to stay knowledgeable on all Foot and Ankle treatments to improve overall methods going forward.
- SINCERITY – Expect this from Dr. John and his team each and every visit. We truly care about getting to know you.
- HUMOR – Mixed into the visits to keep a friendly, light environment.
- INDIVIDUALIZED – Care plans designed specific to your particular situation. NO generic recommendations, “one size fits all” suggestions.
- NOVEL – Thoughtful “outside the box” approaches in treating challenging conditions.
- EDUCATION – Emphasis on patient empowerment through practical education about your condition and care plan options.
- APPROACHABLE – Allowing you to feel comfortable that your concerns are met with thorough responses. Dr. John makes himself available to answer your questions.
- PERSONABLE – A demeanor which makes it easy to relate to his patients. This helps him better understand your issues.
- PRACTICAL – Through experience, knowledge, and relatability, Dr. John’s practical approach sets him apart.
- EXPERIENCED – Fellowship Training in Foot and Ankle Surgery. With years of experience, and continued education, Dr. John is able to understand and treat a vast array of foot & ankle related issues.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE – Dr. John stays ahead with the most up to date knowledge to help improve his methods, going hand in hand with his experience.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.